Would you kindly please advise if you have used the papaya or any of your firends did, and if so, did it give you any good results?
Please let us know. Thanks.

I have never used papaya to treat kidney disease, but I have eaten the ripe fruit and it was delicious. I have used coenzyme Q10 successfully to treat my renal insufficiency. Several years ago, I was diagnosed with renal insuffciency. After reading the benefits of CoQ10 online, I started taking 200mg of CoQ10 a day. Six months later, my kidney function had returned to normal. My doctors were amazed at the results. I am currently taking 400mg of CoQ10 a day for maintenance purpose. I highly recommend this product. It is available as a nutritional supplement at your local drug store or supermarket.

Thank you for your feedback. I wonder if CoQ10 is available in any natural form such as in freuits or veggies, since i am totally against taking any pills. do you have any idea?

CoQ10 is naturally found in organ meats such as the liver, heart, and brain. Chicken liver is my favorite food. I can sometimes eat a pound a day. Are you a vegetarian?

Thanks for the valuable Info. I am not a vegetarian, but i have to limit my meat intake as my cholestrol level as well as uric acid are high.

However i do love Chicken liver as well, i can go for that.

i can also tell you that a plant called "AMLA" or goosebery or "Embelica" in English which gorws in India, the Middle East and other parts of the world have been found to reduce Creatinine level in medical studies in Japan as well as india. i am currently taking that in the form of powder with some water prior to my meals.

all the best

hi.. what brand of coq10 do you take? and by the way did coq10 decreased your creatinine level in your kidneys? thank you Sir.

Amla is not recommended for uric acid patients. Check with your doc.

IT'S EASY TO LOWER CHOLESTROL, JUST HAVE A BOWL OF OATS DAILY. AFTER 7 DAYS, CHOLESTROL WILL BE UNDER CONTROL, IT HELPS TO REDUCE WEIGHT IN THE SHORTEST TIME OF 2-4 WEEKS, WITHOUT STRENOUS EXERCISE.

May i know the CoQ10 you use?