what is the best lubrication for masturbation?

im thinkin baby oil

No, baby oil (mineral oil) while nice and slippery, will plug pores. And, you can't use it with anything rubber, laytex or vinyl because it will rot it.

The best lube is water based, and you can find personal lubricant at most drug stores/pharmacies/wal-mart, etc.
Now, some sex stores will sell "Boy Butter" which is an oil based lube for this behavior, but another great option is Abolene hair product... which is about the same as other oil based sex lubes, that go by more seductive names, but are the same product.

Many people recommend "Wet", or "Slippery", or "KY Jelly" or "KY Liquid"... all are water based. Anything along these lines are very good.

But stay away from soaps and vasolene as they are both trouble in different ways.

The ideal lube is as close to a woman's natural lubricant as possible.
Good luck.

Best thing I have ever used and still do is alcohol hand cleanser. Sting a little for the first minutes, then it's awesome. You can even mix it with some hand cream.

I'm going to tell you all the lubes I use. Since I'm 14 I can't buy actual lube yet, but I masturbate every day and use lots of different lubricants.

Conditioner- If you use one that's not harsh, it won't burn at all. Feels great. Not too slippery though

Olive oil- Very lubricating and slippery. It's very hard to wash off though since its water resistant.

Foot exfoliating gel- The one I have has little grains of sand in it, and it feels awesome on the head of your penis. So if you like a little pain, definitly use this.

Your own spit- Spit in your hand, and rub it on your penis and hands, then stroke your penis.

Butter/ margarine oil- By far the BEST lubricant I've ever tried. I use it a lot. Just get a good size of it in your hand, and rub it all over your hands, then stroke from the head of your penis all the way down. Feels awesome! And it's really slippery and easy to wash off. It also makes your penis all shiny, which I like because it looks nice. Also, if your laying down when you cum, your cum will explode all over your chest because the butter just feels so nice! One day I edged all day ( masturbating and stopping just before cuming ) and when I finally jerked off all the way, the cum went all over my chest and even on my face.

Your own cum- One day when you masturbate, save your cum in a small container, and the next time you masturbate, use it as your lube. It's very slippery.

Are you telling me that you used your own cum as lubricant?
If not then how the |profanity| do you know it's very slippery?!

I have used my cum and friend's cum as lube

Hair gel the Best!! Can keep it with you nobody knows what you use it for. Slick just like real thing- no odor and you don't even have to wash it off non sticky dries clear. . Have 60 years experience !! keep on stroken good for prostate! BEST brand Garnier Fructis Styling Pure Clean Gel

Uhh Masturbating everyday is bad only like 2 or 3 times per week
5 max per week

Spit I find that if you spit on your hand it works wounders and no need tof wash it off either it dries as if nothing was there

Guys I'm 13 and I need some advice is olive oil safe to use and does it increase the size of your penis because mines pretty small

That's f*****g disgusting

Hey guys,
I'm 13 and masterbate a lot. I have a couple of questions though.
1. Is it okay to watch porn
2. Since I can't buy lube, what would you recommend? Thanks

Your friend just gave you cum in a container?

1) wouldn't recommend it. It's just as easy to masturbate without it
2) spit or butter works really well