Bumps, head, headaches, fatigue, depression

My husband wakes every morning with a bad headache. His personality has become erratic, very mean, loss of memory, severe fatigue, and depression.

Please forward me an answer to my question's.

JH

Hi:
I am sorry to hear about your husband. This sounds VERY serious to me. I think you should try to get him to a neurologist immediately. Based on your description, he could be a danger to himself, or you, or others. YOu should not play around with this. Is there a medication that he has begun taking that might cause these symptoms? If so, that might be an easy answer. Could he be coming into contact with some type of airborne poisooning like mold? Could he be ingesting drugs either intentionally or without his knowledge? These are questions to ponder and to discuss with a doctor. Please, don't delay. Please keep us updating on how he, and you, are doing.

One more thing. You mentioned a bump on the head. Head trauma might also cause these symptoms. Again, that would be really serious. Please get him to a medical professional. Let us know.