my 2yr old son has a hard lump on the top of his head he has'nt hit it so i don't no what it can be can enyone help?

It doesn’t sound serious but I would go to see the doctor. Maybe he has hit something during his sleep? Are there any hard objects around him in his crib? Did you notice some other changes as well?

My sister’s son had lump on his head and she was worried for days and when she finally visited the doctor he said that he must have hit somewhere. She was stubbornly claiming there is no chance. But in the end, luckily, everything end up just fine. It was nothing.

It has been a while since you have post this question so by now you are aware what was the problem with your son’s lump on the head. Would you care to share with us so some other worried mother can be updated as well? Thank you in advance.  

Did you get this resolved as I have just found one in my sons head and I al going out my mind with worry