Hi everyone, I am new to this so thought would have a go on here to see if anyone as the same symptoms and even know what they think might be wrong with me.  This might be a long story but please hold on :) anyway all started about 6 - 8 weeks ago. I didn't feel well I am going to a course for work and felt like I was coming down with the flu. I felt anchy sneezing a lot and blowing my nose too. After a week that went away then I had a bit of a sore throat and felt like a scratchy feeling when swallowing. I then seen a bit of white back of the throat which made me think I have tonsilitis I went doctors and and seen him he sent me away and said it should clear soon not to worry. Only a week later I kept waking up and spitting blood out of my mouth it was mixed with my saliva. Which scared me. Went back to doctors again and said blood was coming out of my throat in the evening and morning. He looked at my throat and said looks like a infection could be that. I also started getting a ache back of head behind ear on left side So give me antibiotics and sent me on my way. Took the medication and helped the throat a bit but was still had blood coming out evenings and mornings. Went back to doctors again and felt like ache back of head spread from the left to side of head. Doctors then said could be stress and anxiety which to be honest I am a laid back person and really didn't think that. He then referred me to ENT about the blood. He also give me blood test and a urine test. Well things just got worse I started to feel fatigue light headed and the aching on my head spread to the other side. So now my whole head felt like it was aching also was getting pressure back of head and on the sides behind ear. I went out of hours doctors and he looked in my ears and said one of then looks like a bit of fluid in one ear and said he thinks I have sinusitis. Again I was thinking can this really cause muscle fatigue and burning sensation down neck and back. Give me more antibiotics for sinusitis. Took them and nothing worked. The blood test came back normal and my urine was fine. Again I was not happy because we no answers what was wrong with me. Again everyday waking feeling tired and fatigue. Went back to doctors again. And demanded sosmthing to be done because it was 4 weeks gone and not getting anywhere. He did a more in depth blood test and that came back that something got raised up. Like a slight infection. So doctors said come back in 6 weeks to see if it clears. I ended up going ENT and had a camera in my nose and throat and said he seen a bit of thrush on my throat and a bit of acid reflux. He said he thinks blood coming up abd thrush means that was where the blood was coming from. He give me acid reflux tablets and gaviscon also stuff for thrush. I was hoping this would be the end of it and would be sorted but that was not the case. I started to get really bad headaches like pressure around my back neck and back of head also bridge of nose. I ended up A&E it got that bad. Again got told it might be sinusitis. But again my bodys immune system feels non existent. As time went on pressure moved to eye brows and down nose. Also felt horrible sensation front of teeth. I ended going docs about these headaches and he turned around and said I don't think you got sinusitis. After weeks and weeks going at doctors he decided to send me for a mri scan. Which I had yesterday and not waiting for results. The thing is I have felt so much worse over the last couple of week's with this muscle fatigue and aching. I feel like little spasms in my legs and arms mainly forearms and calves also joints like knees and elbows. I just thinking what as caused this and what it could be. I went to the shop last night and carried shopping bag home and I felt awful weak and my arms felt weird and shaking a bit more in my left arm then right. Even when I go bed or relax these spasms are driving me crazy. My questions are as anyone been through similar symptoms? Muscle fatigue and light headed, headache etc? I just don't understand how I have like a flu and the next minute I feels like all my muscles aching and that it's like I am being attacked. Could this be a virus?? Anyhow I would like to hear from you. Sorry to go on about things and if you have been reading this t then give yourself a pat on the back :) lol Thanks for you

I came across your post and felt compelled to respond.  I would suggest you have your doctor perform a throat culture to see if you have strep throat.  I experienced the same symptoms when I was very young (around 3-5 yrs old).  My mother took me to the Pediatrician, who would treat me for tonsillitis with antibiotics.  I would feel better for a day or two but the symptoms always came back.  After several months of repeating this cycle, my mother asked the doctor to have a throat culture done to see if I had strep throat.  The doctor insisted it was tonsillitis and refused to do the throat culture.  After suffering with what you're describing to the point of near death (over a year) and developing pneumonia in one lung, my mother insisted a throat culture be done...it confirmed I had strep throat.  I ultimately had my tonsils removed as well.  It is possible to run a low grade fever and to experience muscle spasms with strep.  It is my understanding a rapid strep test can also be performed by a physician.  If the rapid strep test comes back positive and says you have strep then there's no need to have a throat culture done; however, the rapid strep test can give a false-negative result even when strep bacteria is present...so if this happens, I would insist on having the throat culture done as it gives a more accurate result.  I hope you feel better soon.     

sounds like Fibermylgia

Did you ever figure this out

I was reading the section on "My muscles ache and feel stiff all the time" (https://www.steadyhealth.com/My_muscles_ache_and_feel_stiff_all_the_time_t82684.html?page=3) just before I read your post.  Many of them were experiencing environmental toxins (in the form of mold) in either work or home (a place you spend alot of time at).  The test is to get away for two weeks.  If you feel better away and notice yourself feeling worse upon returning, then you have some type of environmental toxins (such as mold).  Hope this helps!