My husband has at least a dozen masses or lumps in his abdomen and lower chest area and his thighs, they are very hard some have become bigger, he has a terrible chroic dry wheezing cough, he always so tired, he also drinks about 4 beers a day and pops Aleve{averaging 4-5 a day} like htey are lifesavers, no pun, he tells me he is fine and i am overreacting??
Am I?

Hi:
There's no way that you are overreacting. It sounds like he may be in deep denial as a result of fear. He needs to get to a doctor, yesterday. My understanding of things is that hard lumps are reason for concern, as opposed to softer, more mobile ones. I don't know that there is any other advise. This seems VERY serious. However, don't make yourself sick over this, as hard as that would be. He's got to get himself there. You can try to help him, but he seems to be making a very serious decision about his future. I think that he knows how serious these symptoms could potentially be. I wish you the best. Look for support for yourself as you try to help him. Good luck and let us know how things are going.