Hopefully someone can tell me what's going on with my ear, or neck, or jaw, or whatever!

Straight fact, I am 24 and have a severe hearing loss in both my ears ever since I was a kid. I have sensitive eardrums however that get irritated easily with a lot of ear cleansing medicines and so on, however, I do not suffer ear infections much at all. I can recall my last being at least 10 or 15 yrs ago. My ears develop wax build up a lot b/c I don't really personally clean them in any way except allowing hot water in the shower to wash them down... which has been recommended I do by my doctors. I do not wear hearing aids much at all though. Um... I also still have my tonsils which get infected about 4x a year and swell up... as well cause an extra bump or two or form behind my tonsils when infected. I am a, usually, healthy person otherwise.

It started with random sharp, stabbing pains occuring in my left ear, which last maybe one second. They come and go, maybe once or twice a month, for the past 4 months. It causes me to jolt my head to the right as if someone/something is actually stabbing the inside of my ear. Then 2 days ago, I started having a pressure, but pinpointed, pain directly under my left ear, behind the lobe, and there is also a small lump that can be felt under the surface in that area.

I do not know if this is directly ear related, or maybe related to a jaw problem. I am not diagnosed with a MJD, although I wouldn't be surprised if a doctor or dentist told me I may have it. I grind my teeth with I'm stressed and frustrated, and my jaw has been popping for the past 2 years, but I've never had any pains equivalent to what I have now.

Research tells me it all might be related to sinusitis, but I don't really think I fall under that diagnosis whatsoever. I don't have all the symptoms of it, and it's not an ongoing thing, but it's the only "diagnosis" the internet will lend me. I will not see a doctor about it unless it sounds/feels like I MUST get it checked on; especially since my random body pains (like my ear, right now) tend to go away before I even get into my doctor's office and then it's too late for them to bother trying.

So, if anyone has going through something similar or may know what's going on with my ear, let me know.

Are you referring to TMJ? I don't think that your ears would be impacted by that, but it is possible that you might have some sort of sinus issue which is causing this problem. Have they looked into that at all?

No I haven't had it looked into. But it did occur to me that it might actually be the extra bump behind my left tonsil.

i too have a lump on my lef tonsil and pain in my neck on the same sid (left) i have been to doctor twice in the past year, they both told me it was nothing  but one told me i have alergy's but this has been going on for awhile and im nervous thinking it is somthin serious.

I have a lump under my ear next to my neck on my left side , I get dizziness on the left.