hi im a 13yr old rele active girl .....and just a few days ago i had like a cold type thing with a runny nose,chills and lost my voice and since then i have been having so weird problems in my left ear and around it.....it hurts like around and in my ear if i move the wrong way.......when i swallow it makes weird noises and only hurts on and off i hav tried multiple remedies to get rid of it i its a ear infection but they have failed....plzzz helppp....oh yah....and my head kinda feels dizzy sometimes..... thank you

OK here are some home remedies for an ear infection. Put few drops of garlic juice into the infected ear. Use blow dryer from about 12 to 15 inches from your head, this will remove any water trapped in the Eustachian tube. Put some olive oil on the warm spoon; put 2 to 3 drops of this in each ear. Put few drops of lobelia extract into the infected ear and rub it gently. Wash your ear using colloidal silver, it is a natural antibiotic. Slightly warm one teaspoon of juice of the mango leaf and put it into the infected ear drop by drop. You could also use some hydrogen peroxide for the ears, however care should be taken not to use it for children. Take vitamin C to boost your immune system, it will help you to combat infection. Increase Zinc intake, it reduces ear infection. Eat a healthy diet with lots of calcium in it. Avoid processed foods and hydrogenated oils. Stress on breast feeding for infection in infants. Avoid going in front of any one smoking because cigarette smoke can block Eustachian tubes. Avoid accompanying people suffering from cold. Wash your hands regularly. Avoid touching nose and eyes.