On my left side on my vagina hole and a little bit down there is a bulge sticking out. When I feel it it seems round and moves. It has been here for about a year now and I am not sure if I should get it check out or not??

Any help on what it could be?

There is a subacious gland between the anus and the opening of the vagina. Men have the same gland located proximal to the anus. In both sexes this gland can develop a cyst, infection or both. It can be unremarkable in that no pain or swelling of the lymph nodes in the groin (you can feel these on the inside of the legs near the labias), if you have sore or swollen lymphs or fever see your doctor. If sex is uncomfortable or deficating painful, same advice. In women caution is the best advice. Even if the cyst is not currently painful it would be wise to resolve it before it becomes inflamed. An experience you don't want.

littlelab4cf wrote:

kekofreddy wrote:

Any help on what it could be?

Look into information on Bartholin Glands. You have two - one on each side of the vagina. They can become inflamed (I don't believe there is any "in stone" reasons why this happens....irritation of some sort...) and very very painful.