I am 23 and gave birth 2 years ago. also have a hard lump. It's large, and very hard and is about the size of a golf ball. It's located inside the back vagiI am 23 and gave birth 2 years ago. also have a hard lump. It's large, and very hard and is about the size of a golf ball. It's located inside the back vaginal wall and when I pressed on it, it felt like I was pushing down on my rectum/anus. I felt around my rectum and felt the same lump inside the front of my rectal wall ( the back wall of my vagina ). I have no other symptoms. I Happened on the lump a few months ago while checking the strings to my IUD. I'm very frightened this is cancer.nal wall and when I pressed on it, it felt like I was pushing down on my rectum/anus. I felt around my rectum and felt the same lump inside the front of my rectal wall ( the back wall of my vagina ). I have no other symptoms. I Happened on the lump a few months ago while checking the strings to my IUD. I'm very frightened this is cancer.I know a lot of you have a fear of colon cancer and have talked to your doctor's about it. How likely colon cancer is in a 23 female?

This is the OP. I am sorry my post is all jumbled up. I will. Repost as a member.

Dear so scared88
I also found one yesterday in the say place .
can you tell me what they found out at the DR.
Thanks tabbie

Guest

Unregistered member

Guest 5 minutes ago

So happy to have found this thread. I am having very similar experiences.

I missed my period (while on birth control), and have not had sex with my partner for 6 months (therefore, pregnancy is out). I decided to check things manually now that my period has been missing for a week. I found to my surprise that I could feel a lump from the vaginal side up and back towards the rectum. I recently passed stool, and therefore, it should not be feces. I also believe it to be an odd place to have a cyst. I am curious/ scared as to what this may be, as colon cancer runs in my family. However, I am only 24 years old and live a generally healthy lifestyle. I have not yet manually checked the rectum, but may schedule a GYN and GI appt. Before I do, I would like to know if anyone could share their outcomes/ experiences. I would like to get a sense of how urgent this is.

Thanks,

B

Hi! I'm 58yrs an menopause done an widowed no sex 7yrs I found a pinkish white bag like on the vaginal wall an rectum not hard no pain but it's not suppose to be there. Do u no what it is? Darlene

Did you find out what this was? Im having the same issues

This was your poop hun.. no worries. This couldn't be anymore normal. The vaginal wall is thin therefore you can feel whatever is on the other side of it. Have you ever heard that your vaginal walls are made of the same stuff as the inside of your cheek? If you think about it you can push your tongue against your cheek and feel it on the outside right? Same concept applies here. Pushing your finger on that back wall you can feel into your rectum (just don't push too hard vaginal tissue is extremely sensitive and can easily break). Your feeling your poops plainly put. Fun fact: if your interested try "pooping" or pushing out a poop with a single finger inserted. I know you think I'm weird but, if your interested try it. You'll feel something hard contract against your back wall in your vagina. This is how you poop. That muscle you feel (if you try it) pushes against your rectum to push out your poops. This is why, if you've ever heard people tell you, it helps you poop if you bend over. This "design down low" works best when the muscle is at the angle you provide when bent over because it has a straight shot to the anal cavity.

How far in is it? If about half of your pointer finger tip it is just your gland that secretes "juices" when your sexually aroused. No worries there. Just don't push too hard your could damage it.

Did you ever find out what this lump was?

I have same thing!! Scared!!

Hi Scared...
My name is Sharolyn and iam asking that anyone having this lump inside the rectum or feeling it inside the vagina to please don't try and guess what it is, mine turned out to be stage 4 anal cancer, I have had my treatment, chemo and radiation and I'm fine now, but please we must not try to get our fears relieved by others guessing at what we might have...GO TO THE DOCTOR, no matter how scared, it won't change the outcome it is what it is, and maybe is nothing, but don't let us be the deciding factor on if you seek medical treatment. My very best to each of you

Well Judith I wouldn't be so quick to tell ppl it's nothing serious or anything serious, especially over the internet where ppl are trusting your judgment without being examined by a doctor....My vaginal lump ended up being stage 4 cancer...Please just advise then to just go get examined

Exactly. I had stsge three rectal cancer. It was very low . I did not have to have,bowel reconstruction . 30 tadiation treatment a two months of consecutive chemo .

Look you need tp have it checked. I has rectal cancer. I felt a lump or obstruction in tbe rectum. It was against vaginal wall. I was having constipation then diarehea .one night upon checking I inserted finger into rectal area and felt lump or blicjage. It tirnex oit to be 3rd stage cancet.

I know this is an old post but I must clear something up. I have the exact same issue and have found out it's a tumor in the wall between the vagina and rectum. Going in soon for a biopsy to see if it's cancer or not before surgery. Telling someone to not worry it's just poop is a dangerous thing to do. Thank God I didn't take miss Brianne word and went to the doctor. Yes you can palpate feces through the vagina wall. But you can also palpate retroceles and tumors. Dont trake a chance. Get it checked