Can someone plz help i have like a small ball inside my vagina i dont if it's been always there it's making me worried because i did't get my periods yet they are like almost 3 weeks is it the g-spot plz someone help me.......

Hi Maria! IF It is right inside the opening of your vagina it is caleld a Bartholin Cyst! It is formed by the Bartholin Gland being plugged by lubrication and debris - just like a zit! If it starts hurting or becomes hard, you will need to try and "pop" it by gently pressing on it on both sides, also taking a bath with epsom salts in it! keep the area clean! If itdoesnt drain by itself and if you start feeling ill you will need to be seen by a doctor! good luck

hey it's not on lip of the vagina it's inside the vigina on the left side it's about a marble ball size and and it does not hurt help plz :-(

That is called a Bartholin Cyst! It is right inside the opening of the vagina! And they can be from a pencil eraser head size to the size of a grapefruit! A lot ot the time it will just drain by itself, but you can try and drain it yourself by taking a hot bath with about 4 cups of Epsom Salts in it, and then gently press on either side of the bump! IF you can't pop it and it keeps growing or stays the same, you might need a doctor to lance it and give you anitbiotics! It is NOT dangerous honey - except if it becomes infected! Do NOT have sex while this is there - as it will compound the problem! Hope this helps!

Well...in trueth honesty i would advice that you get a home pregnancy test done and go see a gynacologist... it might be serious....

Oh yh I have the little ball at the start of my vagina is it serious? And I don't have a bath so I can't do that

I think I have the same problem but my is like more of the size of a bead and it kinda hurts so I don't know what to do. Halp meh

insede in the front of Vegina