So I've had this bump between where my thigh meets my pelvis and my vagina lips for quite some time. I have been getting a pimple on and off about 4x now. I do have genital herpes although I don't believe it is a herpes sore because it is a bump underneath the skin with a pimple on top. After the pimple pops it bleeds a bit and then scabs. What is this and what can I do?

Hello there! Try reading up on a Bartholin's cyst t, it gets very painful if it becomes infected. I found that it is formed when a Bartholin's gland is blocked, causing a fluid-filled cyst to develop. A Bartholin's cyst is not an infection, although it can be caused by an infection, inflammation, or physical blockage to the Bartholin's ducts. Here you'll find more information https://www.steadyhealth.com/about/complications_of_bartholin_cyst.html I hope this helps.

I don't think it's that because my bump is located between my inner thigh and pelvis, right where the crease is and where my panty's end.

Maybe it's a swollen lymph node. Lymph nodes can become swollen from infection, inflammatory conditions, an abscess, or cancer. Other causes of enlarged lymph nodes are rare. By far, the most common cause of swollen lymph nodes is infection. Get it checked by a doctor.