So today I noticed this lump exactly near my anus. It does not hurt while sitting or moving. When I examined it, it itched when I touched it, it felt like it was below the skin, very soft and had whitish color (about 90% certain it is white in color). I am not freaking out or something but I have never had anything like this before. The summer is very hot, I am sweating and sitting half of the time but this is normal for this time of the year and my work. Any advise would be appreciated. Just a few things, I am not gay. I took a picture of it with my phone if someone wants to see it in personal message. Thanks!

I have bumps that appear normally on the left, mines are very hard to rupture, I'm dark complexed but the area is reddish, the bumps are filled with whitish pus. Don't itch a lot, just enough irritation to let me know it's there. The best I can describe- it's like a large fever blister.