I know that there are alot of posts on this.. but i can see mine sitting right next to my uvula, cant get into to doctor for a few days, and im really freaking out about this. its the same color as the rest of my mouth, but just sticking out and i can feel it there when i swallow and the rest well i just know that its there... HELP me please, im so freaked out

i have the same thingg

i have the same thing and my throat gets itchy and i cough alot...ive had it for a long time ever since i lost my voice months ago???

You said that the bump is near your uvula. Have you notice any swelling of the uvula or tonsils? If you had any kind of infection in the mouth, like problems with the gums or tonsils this might be caused by this. These bumps are not usually dangerous and they tend to go away after some time. You have to drink enough of liquids, especially the tea. Just don’t eat anything hot and spicy.
Do you use mouthwash after you brush your teeth? Oral hygiene is really important because it is the first line of defense in war against bacteria and viruses. My brother had problems with tonsils and I know how important this is.

Good luck,
Danella

Same thing happened to me.. After a cOld and laryngitis this year. I've been having all kinds of throat problems. Constant spitting up mucus, redness in throats and now I noticed a bump next to my uvula after I gargles with salt water. Any idea what causes this?