Can I appeal to you for some advice please? I just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 15 weeks ago. I am really happy to have her home now, because my hospital birth was a horrendous experience and I wouldn't want to do that part of things ever again! My OB was a terror and I felt so out of control during the whole experience. If it has been any more pleasant, I would be seeing him about a big lump I have got in the pelvic area that is painful to the touch. But I really don't want to see him ever again. What do you think this could be, and do you have any advice for me? It would be really appreciated.

Sorry to hear about your birth experience! I didn't want to read your thread and not respond, though I have absolutely no idea what you have. What do you mean by the "pelvic area"? Could you please be a bit more specific? If you want to get checked out, I do recommend you see a midwife. My kids were all homebirths and I have always had great experiences with my midwives, and I love their more gentle approach to prenatal and postnatal care.