Hi, My son is 11 years old and about two weeks ago his fingertips started peeling. It started under the nail and looked like a blister. All his fingers have done this, and I've noticed only recently that the bottoms of his toes are now doing the same thing. It doesn't hurt nor irritate.

He is not stressed out nor sick, and he hadn't changed anything before it started. Though, I have noticed his scalp has started flaking (which runs in the family), I’ve asked him to start using the Head and Shoulders shampoo but unsure whether he has used the shampoo before the skin started peeling.
I would be grateful for any possible explanations as to what may have caused this, and how to treat it.

Hi! Because a number of conditions cause peeling skin, it's important to get a prompt diagnosis. Peeling skin may be caused by: irritation or damage to the skin; exposure to sun or dry weather; excessive exposure to heat, particularly when skin isn't able to "breathe"; allergic reactions; infections; immune system disorders; certain types of cancer. But peeling skin caused by dry skin or mild sunburn is likely to improve with over-the-counter lotions and usually doesn't require medical care.

hi, my son too is facing the same problem and the age is de same as ur son plz tell me how u resolved this problem and how much time it took