I am really looking forward to hear your advice because I’m a little bit confused when it comes to  my dog’s paw. You see, he is having a little lump on his paw since Wednesday when he was playing with my neighbor’s puppies. I saw it but I didn’t think it is something serious. I thought some of the puppies stepped on him and it will disappear for day or two.

Unfortunately, I was wrong. I noticed he is limping and I figured that is because of that lump. Now I don’t know what to do. :/

Do you have any suggestions?

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that Mia.

Did you check his paw, you’re still not sure what caused the lump? There is a stray dog in the back yard of the building that I’m living in, I feed him everyday and about a month ago, he couldn’t put his front right paw on the ground because he was in pain. I just checked his paw and saw a lump. Then I found a sting in it. After I removed it, I went home hoping he will get better. The next day I saw him walking with his four paws on the ground.

Try to do the same with your dog. If you can’t find anything, I’d suggest you take him to the vet.

Hello.

I am sorry about that, Mia.

My Boo also had this situation, while he was playing in the yard. He was abnormally happy when a friend of mine came to visit me. She was with her puppy and my Boo was so happy and excited.

I think that he jump at something, and I saw that very soon, because he was no able to walk.

When I checked, there was a lump. So, I immediately went to see the vet.

Very common cause of lumps are foreign bodies, that are stuck into paw pad.

That can cause this…

Hey everyone. My dog is a seven years old English Mastiff. In those seven years, six and a half which he spent with me to be exact, he didn't have any health issues, except for paw lumps once, which made him limp on his front left leg. Apparently, it was nothing serious as it passed after two or three days. But when I took my big baby to the vet, he freaked me out. He started to talk about tumors and stuff. I got scared for my dog but everything turned out to be just fine. Unfortunately, it turns out to be a tumor in some cases, and luckily, that wasn't my dog's case.

Hello.

Look, you should be really careful when it comes to this issue. It can be only lump, and in this case, there is no reason for you to be worried.

But, you should know that sometime those lumps can be serious, and like somebody already told you, it can be tumor.

And, you don’t want this. We don’t want this.Well, that is why visiting the vet is the first option when you notice that your dog has some problem with his paws and lumps.

I don’t want to scare you, maybe it is nothing, and at least, I hope so that this is nothing.

But, just in case! 

Hi everybody,

And hi Mia. Did you take your dog to the vet already? As others already told you, this can mean something pretty serious. I hope that this is not the case, but in a medium number of cases paw lumps are a sign of tumor. Anyway, before you take your dog to the vet, you can just check his paw pad for some foreign objects as they can cause paw lumps, too. If it turns out to be a tumor, you can always find a way to treat it, this way or another, as your vet will already tell you about your solutions there.

Hey there.

Today, I went to see the vet, and I asked him about this issue, for no reason. He told me that, in most of the cases, this can be tumor. I really hope that this is not a reason, and that there is no need to be scared.

But, just in case, you should be at your vet all the time while this happens.

Tell me, have you visited your vet yet?

I really hope that you did, because we started this topic a few days ago, and I really hope that you did it.

I am really curios to hear what is the reason?

Hey everyone.
I have dog, Vizsla breed. He is really rare in my country, but he is really peaceful and beautiful. He is my everything, and I don’t know what I would do without him… Since my wife died, he is my only support.
Also, his paw lumps caused limping, and I went to see the vet immediately. He told me that this is very common sign of bone and joint disease, but also, some symptoms can easily indicate on muscle and nerve injuries.
Sometimes, it hurts, sometimes it doesn’t. It is usually caused by an injury, such as a simple cut on the paw.