Hi I have 2 babies oldest being just over 2 and at the end of my first pregnancy I felt a lot of small lumps at the bottom of my bump. The lumps are still there, don't hurt and can't be seen. They can only be felt when I stand up and have a good prod. They are mainly on the left hand side of my lower abdomen but a few on the right side as well. I went to the doctor before my second pregnancy who said that because I am quite thin it was muscle that I was feeling. But it just doesn't feel normal to me. Other than that I have no other symptons but was wondering if anyone else had this after pregnancy? could it be displaced muscle or fatty deposits or something more sinister. When I lie down you can't feel them and as I said they don't hurt neither are they uncomfortable in any way. No more have come since I first noticed and they don't seem to grow in size or shape... can anyone help?  

It sounds like adhesions (Scar tissue). Were your babies C-section?

I have the same thing, they are moveable even. Drs cant fibd a cause. I had my babiesvagionally so no scar tissue?m