Hey everyone, I hope to get some help here. Recently, I’ve noticed a lump on my dog’s paw. To be honest, I didn’t notice it but my friend did. We arranged to meet in the park with our dogs so that we could chat and our dogs could play together. Later on, she went to play with them, I stayed on the bench, and she asked me to come and see something. She showed me a lump on my dog’s paw, and said that I better visit a vet, because those things can get nasty. I haven’t visited him yet, so I need an advice about treating it. Do you happen to know any natural remedies for it?

Hey rubylock.

First of all, lumps are not something to play with.

Before trying to treat it yourself, you need to visit your vet and consult him.

After all, lumps can easily be tumors and you don’t want to mess with that without an advice from your vet.

Now, when it comes to natural remedies for lumps, castor oil is the one mostly talked about as it is said to shrink the lumps, and even remove them.

On the other hand, Turmeric is a substance that is said to have good effects on malignant growths seen in dogs.

Thuja is made from a type of tree, comes in a pellet or liquid form and is also good for your dog’s lumps.

Hey there.

I couldn’t agree more with you, rubylock. Lumps on your dog’s paws are not something that you should play with.
Actually, this is a really big concern and it can be fatal.

It can be a tumor.

Maybe there are some good remedies, that are natural, but I am not familiar with it. I know that in this case you should visit your vet, just to see what is going to happen next.  He is the only and the right person who can tell you more about this issue, nobody else.

I believe that in this case, natural remedies can help a little bit, but I think that medications are something that you need to use.

Hello. My good friend has an older dog, and he developed a tumor. He was playing with him one day and he noticed that he has a very big lump on his paw. Again, he was thinking that this is nothing serious, but very soon, he noticed that his dog is in pain. Also, he was licking this area all the time. He started to give him one teaspoon of turmeric, per feeding, twice a day. He didn’t reject this food at all. After a while, he saw a progress and his vet was really surprised. Of course, tumor is not healed completely, but he is fine.

Hey there.

I don’t know that much about this way of treatment, but I have heard about castor oil for dogs. You can actually use it to shrink a lump on your dog’s paws.

You can also try Thuja that is made of some kind of treat. It is safe homeopathic treatment and it is available in liquid forms and pellet. When you use it, you should give your dog one, single dose orally, and wait for some improvement. It usually happened after two or three weeks.

Blood roots are always an excellent helpers – they can be really amazing cure.

Hello all. I’m not sure if I want to suggest you the remedies or not. I just hope that these posts with suggestions about natural remedies won’t make you treat it yourself and not take your dog to the vet. You need to take this seriously, or you could lose your dog. When you return from the vet, unless he tells you differently, here’s what you need to do: buy castor oil. The employee in the medicine shop will tell you how and when to use it. After using it for some time on the lump on your dog’s paw, the lump should be a lot smaller, or it should even disappear.

Hey there.

I had a situation with lumps on my dog’s paw. I have to say that I notice this when it was a little bit late, but, tnx God, I was able to treat it.

And, I totally do agree with one thing – you should buy CASTOR OIL.

When this happened to me, I went to see the vet and he told me that I should try with something natural first, and we will see what is going to happen after this.

Luckily, it helped us very soon – for more than one month :)

I know that this cure is good.

You should try it.

Hey everyone,

Rubylock, you should listen to these people who already tried some of the remedies which worked out for them. Everybody recommends castor oil, for a reason obviously, and Love-is-pet already tried it, it worked for him/her, so why don’t you give it a shot?

You should take your dog to the vet first, that is without a doubt the first thing to do, but if you decide not to, for any reason, than try with the castor oil. You can’t harm your dog with it, the worst thing that can happen is that it doesn’t help at all. By the way, lumps can mean tumor, you know, so try not to skip your visit to the vet.