Hi guys (and girls)

Ever since the age of say 14/15 my nipples have peen puffy and both of them have these knotty/veiny structures underneath them, about the same size in each, i'm 18 now and theyve never gone away, im not overweigh but i wouldnt say im skinny, and I've been going to gym for a while now in the hopes of getting rid of them, I've recently started dieting to try and maybe 'deflate' them but nothing really seems to work. I've read it might be a puberty thing, and my brother had a growth small growth spurt at around 20, but i'm still worried, not to mention embarrassed 

p.s i dont take any steroids or hormone pills and lead a pretty healthy lifestyle

any help?

Its me again,

just some additional info, when its cold, or when i pinch my nipples they become not puffy and look normal (although the weird structures are still there) but when its hot especially theyre quite puffy

google your physical traits im sure they have a tech term for it. if it is what i think it is then its not diease or anything but it will never go away. Learn to accept it. dont let it bring you down!

OH my. I can't believe it. Someone with my similar problem. I understand you. I feel really embarrassed. I've had them since 12. im 16 right now and they are incredibly annoying. My doctor said it was just fat and i need more pectoral workouts to get rid of the issue. BUT IM PRETTY SURE THATS NOT THE CASE. i have really muscular pecs and these puffy nipples stick out and they have the exact same physical features as you described.  I can't seem to find anybody else with my same problem. All the other people are fussing over smaller puffy nipples. Mine get really big sometimes. Like these: (note: this is not me. but the nips look alot like mine) http://i.imgur.com/KQqrx.jpg 

If you find out what it is or even have the slightestsolution (not surgery) please do tell.