I've had lumps under both my nipples for atleast 2 years now, they used to be sore, but aren't anymore. I was just wondering when they will go away, or even if they ever will? They're really embarrasing..

I had it when I was 13 or 14 but it went away after a few months. Now, I'm 17 and here it is again. My right nipple grew real big with even larger lump underneath. It's really embarrassing to take my shirt off since I only had it on the right nipple and it was really big about and inch. After a month or so my left started to grow again and almost the same size as the other. I'm not really embarrassed having this because my friends had it, too. The only problem is that when they make fun of your nips and start pinching them and even punching them at times. It really hurt like hell. It's just ok for me if my friends just touch them (no homo) but they most of the time twist them real hard.

This is completely normal. It happened to me when i was in 7th grade. It persisted through about end of 8th grade. They where very sensitive and bulged very much. Then they came back around freshmen year. But luckily after a few months they went away again. And havent come back since. So my suggestion to you is.... If your embarrassed to take your shirt off in gym class or something. what i used to do is pull my normal shirt over my head so my arms are still in the shirt. then i grabbed my gym shirt and put it over my head and transition by pulling gym shirt over my other shirt and pulling my normal shirt out. And dont worry they will go away soon if this is the second time you've had them. Hope it helps :). best of luck.