hi..i was wondering if you could help me im 17 now and ive had these annoying "puffy nipples" since ive been like 13-14 i thought it was because i was over weight ive been at the gym 6 month now and im no were near fat but theres fat around my nipples i cant get rid of and my nipples are puffy and all my friends have normal flat nipples whats wrong with me :-( and how do i get rid of them? will they go as i get older? and whats gyno %-) do i have it?

Since you are working out on a regular basis and your body is still developing I think that there is no need to be worried and if you continue with the gym and healthy diet everything should be just fine. In your age I had similar problem and since then I have started with the gym and it has been for about 12 years now and I am happy that I am leading this type of life.  

Considering the other part of your question gynecomastia is the enlargement of the male breast and this is resulting from proliferation of the glandular component of the breast. It's from altered estrogen-androgen balance or increased breast sensitivity to normal circulating estrogen level.

But it is not likely that you are suffering from this but if you want to be sure consult your doctor.