My areolas are puffy, and don't seem to "fit" my breasts. When not wearing a bra, they look pointy and are very embarrassing. My nipples aren't very noticable because the areola is so puffy, but when they are hard, the puffiness shrinks and my nipples look normal. I'm 20 years old, and they have always been this way. I'm wondering if they are still developing, as I am pretty petite for my age... about 5'3, 110 lbs, 34A size... or if this is just the way they will always be. Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

I believe that's just the way they look... I cant say that they wont change in time, maybe when you start breast feeding or something... Try to accept them the way they are, I dont see there's anything wrong with them beside the look and that's most important! :-)

you shouldnt worry about them!! all breasts and nipples are different!! im sure there are thousands of woman with nipples like yours!! accept them :-)

im sure most guys will love them!!!

Do not be embarrassed, many men find puffy nipples attractive. Be thankful for what you have.

If you only knew how many men find puffy nipples erotic....heck there are several websites because of it. They're very erotic looking. Be thankful that you have something that makes you standout...that your not commonplace

i have the exact same problem.. really puffy nipples! & i hate it. when they are hard they look more normal and that is the way i wish they always looked, its so uncomfortable to show anyone!. i was with my ex for 3 years.. and not once wud i show him my breast's in the light because of this problem. i loved him and wanted to show him but thats how bad they can make you feel. :-( we ended up splitting, x does anybody know if there is surgery for this? im 20year's old now so im old enough x