I have a huge insecurity about my breasts..I have slightly puffy areolas which shouldnt really be a big deal, except my right areola is FAR puffier than the left, to the point that my right boob looks really odd. Because of it, my boobs look very obviously uneven. I also notice that my right areola/nipple is less sensitive compared to my left one and takes a really long time to harden/tighten (sometimes it doesn't harden at all). it also loses sensation pretty quickly compared to the left one. This is bothering me so much. Is there any way I can treat this, preferrably non-surgically? I know we need to love our bodies, but the difference between my left and right one is just too obvious and distracting. I really wish my nipples werent so puffy but I dont mind it as long as they are even....I just wish to decrease the puffiness of my right breast...any help is appreciated!

Man,  I have the exact same thing. Like, my boobs are actually the exact same. I hate it sooo much, such an insecurity always :( I love being nude, but it's hard to be happy because of that, right? I feel you, and if I find any remedy I'll let you know

Relax..... This will change throughout your life. Just wait for the changes that Nature has in store when you become pregnant, and then the year or so after you give birth. Our bodies change throughout our lifetime. We change from children to adults, and then from adults to seniors/elderly. Changes in our bodies are inevitable, whether we like them or not. Some changes we can manage ouselves, seemingly (like crooked teeth & dental braces). Others, we can really do nothing about (like our height or genetic makeup). We ALL have things about our bodies that we might like to change. Personally, I LOVE ALL the differences of my past partners. It was part of what made them unique!

Women and teens girls  one breast is always larger that is the way of life

I have really puffy nipples as well. this is a big insecurity of mine! :/ I have a hard time getting nude because of it...

Health Guru
hi, just be proud of your body as guys love puffy nipples :-)

play with your left one more then they will be the same size!