I am a male, 14 years old, and I have these lumps under BOTH my nipples so i dont see how it could be breast cancer. Also when i apply pressure on my nipples it feels kind of like there is a small needle there and its pricking against them. Is there anything to worry about?

Im also 14 although i have this exact thing under only my left im not obese what is it ,im not too worried but i wish it was gone

I'm 17, and I have them under both nipples. It kinda freaks me out. Some of my friends think that they might just be cysts, but my girlfriend is worried about it.

Sounds like Gynaecomastia (probably spelled that wrong...) Basically its when you get a small growth of breast tissue under the nipples. Usually doesn't get too big, but may make you self conscious as it can make the nipples large and puffy. Depending on why it happened, it may go away after a few years, otherwise you need to get surgery to remove it. I had it in my right nipple, only took a 45min procedure to remove it.

i hv da samething i have it under both of mines first came the left one and then the right

tween12
k94744
#K9