Hi all. I have large shoopy and puffy breasts and nipples which I really can’t stand anymore. Trust me when I tell you that I'm more aware of them than anything else on my entire body. Really annoying. So, I would love to have surgery to change them, if that's available. I’ve heard that the areola surgery might help. Is that true?? Does anyone know anything about the areola surgery? Is it only for those that are flat areola or it can be “used” in my case too??? Please help.

I think it could work for you. Doctors can put implants in which makes the breasts look fuller and lose that snoopy look. If the areola is very big around, the doctor can decrease their size by making them smaller and therefore getting rid of any puffiness. If you really want to know what a doctor will do on your breasts and how much it will cost, find one in your area - phone him/he up and ask if they give free consultations. Hope this helps.

The problem is not your nipples or breasts, but the way you think about them. Just accept and like yourself as you are! 

Alot of guys me included love big nipples and large areolas. Surgery will only damage you breast. What you do not like. I bet alot of men would worship.

PS. What is a shoopy breast?

Why you hateyour own breast. Even myhusband alwasy told me that mostly guys like big breats.So why you want to do a surgery. If you have made you mind about this thing the there are many breats surgery presented these days.

not sure what snoopy is but i understand what you are going through, i have the same problem, i started noticing them when i was about 12-13 and since then they have just got bigger both ways (around and out) they arnt pointy tho and they look horrible in the mirror. when they get hard, they tend to really crease up and go small which also looks horrible but better.

I have a serious problem with my body parts, and tryed to commit suicide because of this (especially because of my breasts)
a year on, i met a really nice guy and ive been dating him for a year and 6 months, he lives with me and he loves them, but i still cnt find it in my heart to believe him. my sister takes the mick she is 19, im 17 btw ... so its hard when u have a sister who will say what she wants and dosent care and your bf who i very much dout would say anything nasty about them.

I think i would accpt them if they were in with the right perportion to my boobs but there not, im a c cup and because they are big they make my boobs sag..

Sorry about the essay, i just have alot to say on the subject because ive never really opened up like this before... :-)

i know i might not make you feel any better but its not like your alone, there are plenty of other people with puffy nips, its just what we see on tv and magazines which makes it look like there so bad...

Amanda

xXx

Hi your bf is saying the truth I for one love and adore big puffy nipples and breast....women are right but its your hormones talking, we men are too logical, bigger is better and have fun, so go along with your bf, don't give a damn what anyone thinks you are beautiful

All Breasts and Areola's are as unique as fingerprints, but much more beautiful! I've seen young women with nipples that center at the bottom of their breasts when the woman is standing (it the bottom most part facing down) and I've seen those with areolas that are centered in the breast while the woman is standing (looking like an over-easy egg platter). My ex-wife had hair that she regularly manicured growing from her areolas (still beautiful!!). I've had girlfriends whose nipples would never appear erect. I have also had girlfriends whose areolas, when nipples were erect, appeared smaller than mine. ALL OF THESE WOMEN WERE AND ARE BEAUTIFUL!! We all look different in our own unique way, and I think puffy breasts and nipples are SEXXY!! ;-)
RELAX...... Phew!!

I have the same, I'm 14 and my nipples are puffy and snoopy. I hate them so much and I wish I could change them. I've never told anyone and idk whether to ask my mum about them if they are normal. I'm scared people will judge me for them being different

Health Guru
Hi guest, I'm not sure what you mean by snoopy but puffy nipples are a gift specially if they puff up more when your sexually aroused your find that guys love them when your older.
You say your scared your be judged because your different but no one is the same all bodies are different in some way some just more noticeable than others.
Large puffy nipples on a woman is thing of beauty so feel special and gifted not different. If it helps you feel more comfortable about them talk to your mum about them for all you know hers may be the same when she is aroused.
Be proud of what you have not ashamed hunny :-)