My penis has been circumcised when i was kid and i remember a suture on the middle of my shaft. after it healed, the suture had left a somewhat "lumpy stretchy" excess foreskin, just sticking out. the doctor said it would disappear flat out but it never did.
I never bothered about it until now, im 20 (im guessing the left foreskin was because of my small penis during circumcision :( )

The foreskin around the shaft sits around the middle of the shaft so when it is touched, stretched intensely, i feel a slight pain as well. this in turn causes me many complications in life.
is this a simple operation/cosmetic surgery a urologist can solve?