I am a 25 year old male.
I was trying to retract the foreskin ( uncircumcised penis)
and i stretched too far leading to bleeding.
Although the bleeding stopped, please advice me if i should see a doctor?
I am really scared.

Are you able to retract your foreskin normally? If not then you have phimosis and forcible retraction is definitely something you should NOT do. If you do have phimosis then you should do what i do (i have phimosis and i started stretching a week ago and i can already get the foreskin over the semi erect penis and before i could not get it to show more than a cm of the glans). What i do is i have a bath and i stay in the bath for around 1-2 hours and stretch my foreskin back gently underwater. I experienced no pain at all with this method and i was surprised at how quickly the foreskin was stretching.

If you don't have phimosis and you stretched too far down the shaft i think you have ripped your frenulum and you should go see the doctors about it . If you have one you may have also ripped your skin bridge which is a piece of skin attaching the foreskin to the head of the penis on the side of the penis facing you.

I'm uncircumcised. When I started having sex I had never retracted my foreskin. I had to use lubricant so that the friction would not cause the foreskin to painfully retract. With regular sex, the foreskin slowly stretched until it was able to fully retract.

Years later, a bad attempt at a hand job fully retracted the foreskin, and then some, and my frenulum tore, not completely, but to the point where it was fleshy, turning later to scabbed-over. I avoided strain on it for a short time until it healed. After that, I seemed to become predisposed to ripping the skin in the same spot during sex. I finally got frustrated and when it happened the last time, I forcefully (and quite painfully, as the frenulum was torn at the time) forced the foreskin to fully retract and kept it that way for more than a week until it seemed completely healed. After doing that, the foreskin was looser and I have had no more problems with tearing.

On a side note: After about 3 days of constant sensation from the head of my penis against my shorts, I got completely used to it and stopped noticing whether my foreskin was retracted or not. I did have the annoyance that the foreskin would tend to roll back over the head. I figured out how to stop this: after cleaning it in the shower, with the foreskin fully retracted (and the penis semi-erect), apply oral lubricant (read: hock a loogey) to the head of the penis/underside of the foreskin. Then work the foreskin on an off a couple times so that the foreskin glides nicely and tucks behind the head (instead of rolling back over it). Then just rinse off the excess and viola: a imitation circumcised penis (with a redder head and a slight bulge of skin just behind the head). Although, I'm testing a theory that the excess skin will disappear if not used, it has already seemed to shorten somewhat when I fully extend the foreskin over the head. (This is after 2-3 months of keeping the foreskin back almost every day.)

You may ask why I kept doing it. 2 reasons: For one thing, from what I'm told, it smells/tastes better for oral sex. For another, after urination, the amount of urine that sticks to the penis is reduced, lessening the chance of a wet spot in underwear.

Question. I was giving my uncircunsided boyfriend a hand job the other day when he was about to ejaculate it proceded to bleed. this worried me and i have been looking online for imformation about it even since. He is 24 years of age. From the information I have gathered the foreskin usually seprates from the tip of the penis at a younger age. Ss early as the first year and up until 18 years. Any opinions or advice?

I have got problem after phimosis opertation.....bleeding on glans is not stopping.....pls suggest its three weeks post operation