Ok so I had a tight foreskin before I couldnt even pull my foreskin back abie and was scared though whenever I was about to have sex with my gf if my foreskin would be pulled back while inside her and also when she tried to give me oral sex it always hurt so I stopped her within seconds of her trying oral so that I didnt hurt my penis. Now after doing countless foreskin excercises and pulling back teh foreskin now I can pull my foreskin back when my penis is flaccid semi-erect. When my penis is erect I can only pull my foreskin over the head when the head of my penis is lubricated or I have tried to pull it back a few times. I am now still scared and dont know how to try havng sex with her.

So I have three questions ...

If i insert my penis inside her I am scared if my penis hurts by being pulled back whilst inside :s will my foreskin get pulled back whilst inside her and im going in and out ? 

If yes then will it hurt ?

How do I know how long to excercise my foreskin by stretching before it will stop hurting or how long before I can stop worrying about my penis being hurt by the foreskin being pulled back too far back ?

Hi AKataria,

A couple of things,

When having oral, what hurts?  Is it the foreskin or your glans (head)?  I'm betting it's the glans.  It's NORMAL for the glans to be very sensitive or even hurt as the nerves are not used to being touched.  Try to keep your glans uncovered in your underwear so it gets used to being touched.

Question 1: Yes, the foreskin may roll back during sex.  That's NORMAL and one way to stretch it.

Question 2: It probably will be uncomfortable, again, the glans is not used to being exposed.

Question 3: It depends upon how often you stretch your foreskin.  If you do it several times a day it will loosen up quickly.  As you touch the foreskin/glans more it will become less sensitive and won't hurt as much either.  You'll likely also last a bit longer too.

You're normal sir.

Hi Legend
Its my skin that hurts when being pulled back she hasn't even touched the glans yet however I have showered hot water on it on numerous occasions to prevent it being oversensitive
I don't feel normal since I have tried having intercourse with her over 5 times and I either cant go in because I keep my skin over my head which makes it hard to insert which makes me wonder whether I should pull my skin back and insert it but then will my skin hurt as it is being pulled back further while inside her.

Thanks

Pull the skin back before you enter. Your foreskin should retract while you are having sex and move freely up and down the shaft. You can still have sex if it doesn't, some guys do have sex with the foreskin over their head.

You can stretch it by yourself if you want OR it will stretch by having sex.

It can hurt a little at first. Until the skin stretches it might be sore.

How old are you? A foreskin that won't retract is common up until about age 16 or so.

Im 19 years old and thats what I'm saying like because I already have problem with the foreskin moving over the head and cant move down the shaft then will it not hurt if my I roll my foreskin over the head before inserting because it will then move further back and won't that hurt ?

What exercise works best because now my foreskin moves over my head so what exercises do I do now ?

If the foreskin won't move freely it can cause some discomfort. Try using lots of lube, KY or similar.

A couple of ways to stretch your foreskin are to use your fingers to spread the opening as wide as possible OR you can get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so the glans spreads the opening. Do it as often as you can. You DO NOT have to hurt yourself doing this but there can be some discomfort. Some guys find it easier to do in the shower as the water helps soften the skin. Skin grows under tension. Most guys notice an improvement in a few weeks to a month.

It takes some effort on your part, there is no quick fix.

There are steroid creams that may help but they work best in combination with the stretching exercises. You'd need to see your doctor or urologist.

Remember, a sensitive glans is NORMAL.

btw im circumcised incase i didnt mention that i have this freenulum that keeps the glans and foreskin attached. How does my foreskin move down along my shaft if this is still intact. actually its that freenulum that hurts by being pulled too much so if its erect and my foreskin is loose wont my freenulum still hurt by being pulled back too much while inside regardless of how much i excercise my foreskin i will try the excercises though

If you are circumcised you do not have a foreskin.

The frenulum is NORMAL. Even some circumcised guys have a part of it left depending upon how tightly they were cut. There is a procedure your urologist can do, in the office, called a "frenuloplasty." They basically increase the length of the frenulum. In some cases you could have a frenulectomy in which they sever it completely. Which procedure you'd have depends upon the findings of the urologist.

Worst case, it tears during sex and there is some pain and bleeding.

Neither of these procedures is a circumcision. Don't let anyone talk you into that.

sorry i mean I'm uncircumcised LOL
so whats the best possible outcome of just letting it stretch through sex ? does it become more stretchy the more i stretch my foreskin hence stretching the foreskin

that was me ^^ forgot to sign in

It may stretch some or it may tear. You won't know until you try.
Many guys have had it tear so don't worry about that happening. It may "fix" the problem.

wow okay i will try :/ whats the worst that can happen if it tears :/

It'll hurt and bleed. That's about it.

will it leave any long term damage to the nerves or anything ?

There's always a chance it could if it tears OR if you have surgery to correct it. A urologist can give you specific advice, we, on the intenet, can not.

Good luck.