hi all i am adam. i have a little bit of an issue my penis is 3.25 when erect and only like .75in when non-erect. well i looked at the back of my penis the other day and found that the area where the shaft meets the bottom part of the head looks funny from what i have seen on other people. help please.

adam

Hi gudda,

What do you mean by "funny?"

i mean its near where i think i was circumcised and it is all loose and stuff and doesnt look like what i see on all of my friends in the locker room

There's a great variation in circumcisions. Some guys are cut very "tight" with little to no foreskin left. Others have a bit more. I'm only guessing that you're looking at the frenulum (look it up). It can vary.

Not all penises are the same. It doesn't mean anything is wrong.

Can you describe what you see that's different? What's loose?

i see like it is more in than normal and looks kinda like what you told me to look up but still awkward. then on some of the sides of my penis there are like little holes on the side that look like they are a part of the frenulum.

Hi Gudda,

I'm going to suggest you ask your doctor or urologist.

Without seeing it (no pictures!) we can only guess. We won't be able to treat it if there is a problem either.

I don't think it is a serious problem, more likely just cosmetic. I can understand why you'd be concerned.

A urologist is your best resource here. Good luck.

thank you!!!! medic dan