Lupus and right hand weakness and very cold to the touch...plus my right foot is very cold....Why is the right side of my body extremities affected with lupus?

Hello there,

Unfortunately lupus can affect any part of your body. You are aware that this is autoimmune disorder and this means that your own immune system is attacking healthy tissues and cells. This is resulting in many different ways when you are diagnosed with lupus.

If you are taking your therapy as prescribed and you see that it is not working than you should definitely consult your doctor about this matter. Maybe it will be needed to exchange anti-inflammatory medications which you are taking now with some others.

My sister has Lupus as well and mostly she suffers from the stiffness of joints.  I hope that you and your doctor will find solution to your problem. good luck.