Hello!
I need advice!
For the past half year I am feeling tingling feet. And now “electrical” pain is occurring. I am obese and my husband says it is because of that... could be...
Any other suggestions?

Hey there,
Maybe your husband is right... could be because of that. I think your obesity is more connected to diabetes or pre-diabetes signs. Tingling feet are a sign of diabetes.
You should really check your situation with doctor.

hey. Lately ive been feeling tingling pains in my toes at night. A number of my family suffer from diabetes which is not caused by being over weight or elderly. When I feel the tingling sensation in my feet I realise that it has been there for a number of hours but haven't noticed it. I am not overweight and I am in my teens. Any suggestions?

It could be neuropathy, a deterioration of nerve cells. Mine is related to Peripheral Artery Disease, but it is commonly associated with diabetes, B-12 defiency and can even be a genetic trait. In my case it began at the tips of the toes in both feet and slowly progressed over 5 years to the balls of both feet, with occasional "shooting electric" sensations as far as my knees. If your primary doctor is unable to identify the cause through testing, see a neurologist. You may have to have a nerve conduction study done to determine if it is actual nerve damage or some other problem. Don't panic. It's pretty common stuff.