I have heard for some new kind of a diet called Macrobiotic diet. One cousin told me this, how he loses weight with macrobiotic pickles, so I want to know what it means. I need to know what macrobiotic diet contain, and how common you have to take pickles. Can you answer me to these questions, because I was thinking to start with this macrobiotic diet and its pickles if that is good? Has anyone been already on this diet so have good experience?

First thing you should know about macrobiotic diet is that it considers not only what foods are eaten, but also the way in which they are consumed. They should be eaten in well-rounded, balanced meals if you want to lose your weight right way. These meals should provide our bodies with the kind of complete nourishment, which sustains good health. Breakfast contains soup made of chunky carrot, leek, miso, and ginger juice. You could also try millet and rice porridge with toasted sunflower seeds and savoy cabbage. For macrobiotic diet lunch, take nori rolls with brown rice, tahini, umeboshi paste, and carrot strips.
You could also have macrobiotic red radish pickles. Dinner is udon noodles, seitan stew with deep fried seitan chunks in sauce of sauteed mushrooms, onions, carrots, parsnips, celery root, leek, miso, thyme, basil, oregano, hato mugi vinegar, and tahini. Important is that you have access to eden mixed pickles, and poached pears with lemon sauce. Macrobiotic can contain and red pickles or anything you find is heath and good for you. I have try macrobiotic diet, and lose all weight that I wanted, and I could definitely recommend this to you.