Hey there,

My sister Irina and I decided to follow Anti – estrogenic diet program, with her daughter. We want to lose our unwanted pounds, together. Since my sister’s husband is not there, I am going to move at their house. That is why we decided to cook together, to see what is going to happen with us. It will be easier since all three of us are going to cook. It will be funny I guess :)

So, can you tell me some of your experiences with recipes? Can you tell me any tasty recipes for Anti – estrogenic diet program? What would you recommend us?

Thank you! 

Hi all,

Wow, that is so cute :) Trust me, it will be much easier since all three of you are going to cook those amazing meals. Good luck!

Um, I am not the expert in this diet program, but I do know that you can find some recipes on the internet. Not that much. In the book you can find a tons of them.

But, still, we will try to help you!

I know this one – ray peat’s raw carrot salad. It is going to keep you vital! You need one organic medium carrot peeled, two tablespoon of melted coconut oil, two tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar, sea salt. Grate carrot, make dressing by melting coconut oil over low heat. Combine those two groceries. Sprinkle with sea salt. It is pretty easy and delicious.

Hey there,

I have no idea about any recipe :/ I have to say that I have heard a lot of positive things about this diet program, but I don’t know any recipe. I know that my friend has the book, and she told me that this is the only place where you can find some delicious and tasty recipes. According to her, you are able to eat and make a tons of different foods if you have this book. She tried to follow it without a book, but of course, she was not able to find some recipes.

So, I just joined this discussion to tell you this.

Good luck with search and good luck with diet program! 

Hello there,

Raw food?! I really didn’t know that this diet program is about raw food. Good, what was I thinking about? LOL :) OK, so. I am now curios are there just those raw recipes or there are something that I can cook? Because, I was thinking to start this diet program, and I am thinking to do that for a while :) So, now I am a little bit confused and curious, and I want to know more about it. And, I know that any information and any recipe would be really helpful to everyone.

Thank you very much for your time! 

Hello there,

Urgh! I didn’t know that we are talking about raw food. Are we? I mean, I decided to give a try to this diet program just because they told me to, they told me that this is an excellent diet program, so I was thinking – why not. I can try it, nothing can cost me.

But, if that is true, I am not that big fun of diet programs that have raw foods. So, please, let me know more. Are those recipes all about raw food? If they are, I don’t know what I am going to do :)

Thank you! 

Hi there,

Well, all those recipes that I do know are raw. But, they are tasty, because you don’t eat raw meat, as far as I know, you eat raw fruits and vegetables, and that is not that bad, actually it is delicious. Maybe I can help you with next recipe?

I call it farm fresh peach and blueberry smoothie. We all love smoothies, right?

You need two peaches, one cup of blueberries, half cup of vanilla rice milk, two tablespoon of raw honey and ice cubes, as many as you wish.

We all know how to make smoothies, so good luck! 

Good day all,

I am currently at this diet program, and just now I am making tomato and red lentil soup. My fiancé gave me this recipe a few months ago. Tomato is always healthy, and the soup as always a good idea. Whole family can enjoy in this delicious meal. You need one tablespoon of olive oil, one large onion, half cup of red lentils, cup of coconut milk, tablespoon of chili sauce, salt, pepper, can of tomato soup, crushed tomatoes and reduced sodium of chicken broth. You know whole procedure how to make a chicken soup, so that is not going to be a problem.

Good luck!