Hi there im trying to lose around 50 lbs before the summer i dont wanna be tiny i just want to feel comfortable with myself . I have been working out alot drinking alot of water daily but it doesnt really seem to be helping .. I used to weigh 130lbs now i weigh 200 which is conpletely disgusting for me i noticed myself putting on weight but it wsnt alot at first then the weigt just started coming out of no where im 19 and 5'3 its pretty unhealthy how much i weigh and im just looking for a serious way so i can feel better and look better i dont want to starve myself as i barely even eat anyways ive been eating alot of fruits drinking alot of water and i sont feel any change at all & me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby and i know that being over weight can be a big reason why im not getting pregnant. i weighed 130 about 9 or 10 montha ago so being this big is a huge chane for me ... someone pls helpp me outtt !! P.s i have tried diet pills wile workig out for about a month and i gained 7 pounds so no info about diet pills cause i paid 120$ for those and the people were saying i was guarenteed a change in a month ..

I have lost 11kgs in 8 weeks by myself just by changing my food. if you want to loose weight you will have to change you eating habits. limit yourself to only 1-2 serves of friut a day, eat pleanty of fresh foods, salads, raw vegies and steamed (greens are so good for you) stop eating or limit your meat intake to 100g a day only, forget about pasta, bread, rice and potato, use low fat milk/ skim milk and low fat no sugar yogurt, eat at least 3 120g serves of fresh fish a week, 4 eggs a week, lentals and chickpeas are a great meat substitute. the biggest thing is NO Sugars! that means no soft drinks, buscuits, cakes, chocolate etc... there is a natural supliment called stivia which is actually a herb which can be found in the health food stores, it is 8 times sweeter then sugar if you need a hit. Get yourself a good multi vitimin and spiralina tablets. drink plenty of water and herbal teas. things I love to eat are avocado, baby spinach, poached egg and asparagus. broccoli and cauliflower soup, I eat an Orange for breakfast every morning, roasted vegies (capsicum, mushroom, onion, zuccini, beetroot mixed with spinach toped with macadamia oil and balsamic vinegar. I snack on carrot sticks and other raw veg i have pre cut with a light hommus dip (home made) roasted almonds are awesome, and if I really feel like something a bit diferent I have thin ricecakes with low fat cottage cheese. there is so much yummy fresh and healthy food out there. I have stoped eating meat compleatly now and feel so much better for it. I have more energy and dont ever feel bloated or heavy. good luck on your journey, forget about shakes and protin bars that a full of chemicals, go natural and healthy. happy to answer any questions or give recipe ideas.

I am a health coach, and I can work with you on achieving optimal health without spending too much money or taking any pills. You can lose 1 - 2 lbs per week, eat healthfully and feel wonderful.
feel free to email me.