blood pressure 220/110.
need info

hi, your blood pressure is high, what kind of info do you want, how old are you, are you on meds, give us a bit more to go on and i'll be happy to help.

hi I am 13 and having high blood pressure..... I don't use medication because recently I became high blood.... I try eating los of vegetables and cranberry juice without sugar, haven't had junk food in 5 weeks but weekends I cant get out and bike or excercise.. but I excessivly try to excercise at school anything else you could advise me?

hi, thanks for that, to be 13 and have blood pressure that high is of concern, other than diet and exercise what other advice has your doctor given you? how did you come to be diagnosed and do you have any other health problems that could have contributed to this?... well done for altering your lifestyle, try not to put your body under to much stress under your condition is under control though.