I have problems with generalized anxiety disorder. I have different symptoms. Insomnia is the worst for me personally. I can spend all night thinking about all the bad thing that has happen, that could happen and cant fall asleep. Also I am nervous most of the time, I feel like I am on the edge. I am restless all the time and I have habit of yelling on everyone. That bothers my boyfriend a lot and I understand him. How to make relationship work while suffering from GAD?

First of all you cant do it by yourself. You have to go to some professional institution and to get some good psychiatrist. You should take some drugs like lorazepam or oxazepam. They will help you to relieve some tension. Try to find some filter for your anxiety and bad emotions. Go jogging or go to the gym. Then you will be in much better position to speak calmly with your boyfriend and work it out.

I would like to out how I could help my boyfreind GAD he fails to make any decision that would make feel better, he waoories about his job 24 hour a day he is working everytime but he hate the job he is in and everytime I try to help it end to argument