Hi, I am 32 years old, and have been married for 5 years, but we didn’t manage to have children yet. My wife did all the researches necessary to check her fertility, and results showed that she has healthy reproductive system. Now, I believe that I suffer from infertility. What could be the cause for male infertility?

All causes of male infertility are always targeting one most important male reproductive gland, the testes. The primary test used to determine male fertility is semen analysis, which can be normal, mildly, moderately or severely abnormal. If there is no semen at all, a condition is known as azoospermia. Some physical conditions that cause infertility like "varicocele" can cause infertility. Varicocele is actually an enlarged vein that's found above the testicles, or a blockage in the male reproductive organs that stops sperm ejaculation. Most male infertility cases are due to low sperm count and prostate gland problems. Deficiency in sexual hormons , hypogonadism also leads to infertility, but many of these conditions are treatable.