Ok i have a question, when im having sex with my partner I reach an orgasm..........but not while intercourse, its when hes fingering me & it doesnt satisfy me enough, could it be his size? he's not too big, also after we do it, i feel the need for more, & alone i have to masturbate because my needs are increasing. What can I do?

it is a common situation for many women not to be able to orgasm from intercourse alone.
some will suggest different positions like doggy style and women on top.

a solution i have found that works for me, is to get partner to bring me almost to the brink of orgasm, by stimulating me, and getting me very excited. ( I can give details on method used if required).
then he can enter and within a few minutes I reach my orgasm through intercourse.

i personally am satisfied once I achieve my orgasm, so do not crave more.

but if i felt unsatisfied as you do , I know men can`t go agiin so soon, but i would get him to continue with the stimulation of me for multiple orgasms , until i felt fullfiilled,
and hopefully he would do that for me, because he likes to see me when i orgasm,
it gives him pleasure to watch my body`s reactions as i go over the top.

thats helpful, thanks

But i feel weird now, because he does that exactly but once HE'S reached his orgasm, i still need more even though ive already reached mine also,
am i weird? lol

oh the methods would come in handy please :-)

thats helpful, thanks

am i weird? lol

oh the methods would come in handy please Smile

you are not weird, just a variation of normal.
biologically women can have more than one orgasm straight off, but for men they need a recovery time.
and once a man has shot his load thats it for him, he usually wants to roll over and fall asleep.

the method we use for stimulation is this.

he plays gently at first with clitoris, or around it , cos its a bit sensitive at first, he also sucks my nipples. again gently at fiirst till i start to get aroused more.
usually takes about 5 mins.
from then on he can touch my clitoris more firmly, and he goes into my vagina with his finger a little way.
we use lube to start with beause we are older now, so it helps.

as he sucks my nipple more strongly my clitoris starts to " dip" by itself
he just lays his finger on it. strokes it a little bit every so often, but mainly sucks my nipple quite strongly.

by now, say 7mins into session, my hips start to move involuntarilly, (like they do during intercourse when close to orgasm).

he goes into my vagina with fingers, and it has opened up wider now, ready for penis, and is producing its own moisture.
clitoris is still dipping up and down , like searching for some touch to stimulate it further and get me nearer to climax.
he is still sucking nipple and i am greally going now with hips up and down, clitoris going up and down, and I can feel my climax getting very close. thats when he goes inside me and during intercourse i keep bucking hips, and reach orgasm.
he likes to feel the rythmic clenching of my vaginal muscles as I reach my peak.

we both relax then and recoupertate.

but im sure if i wanted more, like you do , he would pull out, but finger my clit, and put finger in vagina, and suck nipple more and bring me to orgasm again. and he would do that for me for as long as i needed until i was satisfied,

Stimulation of the G-spot is the answer. I have multiple orgasms when my husband is fingering me because he knows where my G-spot is, and after a little foreplay he goes for the G-spot. Within ten minutes I start having multiple orgasms until I reach the "big" one which I know then is the last one, and I am tremendously satisfied then. Then it's his turn. We are an older married couple for 36+ years.

cglenn5 wrote : Stimulation of the G-spot is the answer

i am sure your contribution will be a big help to starryladyo7

I am a 20 year old female and i feel the same way. I can not orgasm during sex. I have to finger myself or we have to use a vibrator. and then after, all he wants to do is sleep, and all i want to do is keep using the vibrator on my clitoris. I usually need to orgasm two or three times or im not satisfied enough, and i end up wanting more. I was thinking maybe i need a strong vibrator to make my orgasms better? I dont know if this is normal? What can i do to help this?

to beautiful8304,
they say sex is all in the mind,
maybe you dont need a stronger vibrator, but need more fantasies, as you are trying for your "extra" orgasms, that you clearly need for your ulimate satisfaction.

there is nothing wrong with wanting more orgasms until you feel satisfied.
women are all different, and some need more orgasms than others to get their feeling of relief from sexual tension.

In my practice there are a couple of alternative approaches we have used that I will provide for your consideration:
1) Stress release - Many men do not perform as well as they could simply because they have not taken a moment to release the days stress first. This usually helps men last significantly longer.
2) Confidence building for both - women tend to be aroused faster reducing their threshold to orgasms and men to be more fulfilling in bed as their sexual confidence improves.
There are others but these are consistently successful.
Enjoy!