All my adult life, I have been suffering from premature orgasm which occurs sometimes even before intercourse, just by a little stimulation. After that, I have no more interrest in continuating. Is there any way to delay this process and also to remain aroused?

I have the same problem! I have not been able to find any answers as to how to solve this problem.

Some women do have premature orgasms, defined as orgasms before they want to have one. Some women have premature orgasms on occasion, while others have them all the time. It sounds like it could be a matter of having a hypersensitive clitoris that respond to pretty much any stimulation with orgasm for you, and that you have a very long refractory period after that. 

For a woman sex is pretty much over on her part, after orgasm. It sounds like this is really interfering with your sex life. I would encourage you to talk to an OBGYN and see if everything is OK physically. If it is, then seek out sex therapy. 

I have this problem too! Its good that people are starting to talk about it. So far, nobody has been able to help me either. Most people have never heard of it, but premature orgasm in women is a serious problem, i know!

My girlfriend has a similar problem, she often orgasms within 2 minutes, however she is NEVER fully satisfied. After an hour of oral and half an hour to 40 minutes of intercourse (and literally hundreds of orgasms) she still wants more. Even if she's desperately gasping for air and collapsing trying to dismount me, within 3 minutes she wants more, and is often left disappointed when I have to leave.

Recently, that and other factors have caused so much anxiety for me that I hardly last 3 minutes anymore. Which has left her not only disappointed but sexually frustrated and depressed.

Just today I've started trying out these Kegel exorcises. However I have found them to be quite painful. Maybe it's cause its my first day... Or maybe I actually injured the muscle at some point, possibly at work. It's not uncommon for me to jump down off a palette of mulch, bag in hand or not, and experience severe cramps in my groin upon landing, too the point where I have to hold myself up against the truck I'm loading or fall down.

This is a major problem for me too, my wife goes off like a rocket as soon as I push into her, and if I keep thrusting she'll have a series of really quick orgasms that really take her over, the contractions are intense, she gasps for air, her eyes roll up into the top of her head, and within less than a minute she's nearly unconscious with the way it takes her over. Meantime, I usually need at least 5 minutes of good thrusting to shoot off. It feels wrong to complain, but I have problem with hand wanking and even though I really like being sucked I've never managed to get it off that way because I just take too long. What can I do?

I've had this problem all my life - at least I know now it is a medical thing - I used to think it was some kind of psychological thing. It sounds like there are drug companies looking into it - anyone know if they have anything on the market yet? It would be great to just have a normal orgasm!

I am also suffering form the same problem , beacuse of that i am not able to satisfy my partner.... and i am feeling guilty abt it.. pls suggest the way out..

I will join the list of those who have this problem. At least we are not alone. :-(

I have been trying very hard to work on lasting longer by myself before I get into the sack with hubby. Sometimes it helps if I masturbate a few hours before hubby and I get together. (So much for being spontainious.)

If I can last a while, my orgasm is always better than if I pop off within the first minute. Usually I am left unsatified either way. But trying to "work it out by myself" has actually helped me at least be able to achieve more than one orgasm, whereas before I only had ONE than then I was DONE.

I must admit that this is the first time that I have heard this complaint.

And, there are two different complaints in the posts above.
First, is the complaint that after a very quick climax, the woman doesn't want any more penetration or attention.

Second, is the complaint that the woman craves more stimulation to have more and more orgasms. We call this second condition nymphomania, and it implies that the woman is insatiable. Usually, there is no complaint about this.

However, both conditions may be helped with the use of a vibrator directly on the genitals or clitoris. The theory is that the woman can get as much stimulation as she wants.

In the first case, the thought is that the woman may "toughen up" or become desensitized to stimulation through intense stimulation that she applies to herself in solo sessions. (But as I write this, it occurs to me that a desensitizing cream or men's product to delay climax might have some benefit in this situation. The trick will be to keep it only on the woman, and not spread to the man's organ.)

In the second case, I'm not aware of any therapy to treat this, but I am certain that a sexual counselor or therapist might have a better insight.

As in most cases, a couple can work together to take turns, or assure that the other partner is satisfied before "rolling over and going to sleep."
That's just common sense and courtesy.

Good luck. Let us know what works for you.

I have been married for 12 years and always had this problem.In my teens girls would take the micky because of this.Now though thanks to a man who has taught me and my wife to have long lasting meaniful sex my life has changed.
I was recomended to him by one of my wife friends who never had an orgasm she felt very dissapointed about this and tried everything until the consultant helped her.

***Email removed by moderator: Emails not allowed on this board.***
I would not normally admit to this but this man has changed my life completely and my wifes.
we went to his office for a meeting he made us so relaxed and over three days we was totally changed feeling great.yes we had to pay but this was so reasonable and now i am so happy.

just email him very nice chap and well helpful
John

I had never heard of this condition but ran across it in a book I am reading. The author, Dr. Eric Braverman, M.D. has it listed as a condition associated with a sertonin deficiency. The book is The Edge Effect. I think you might find it worth reading. There are treatments available that you can try at home.

I read all the posts regarding this subject and basically i just want to make sure if i belong to these cases or my case is something different.

I think i need to state that i am 20 and still a virgin, but when i do have physical contact with my bf or when i masturbate i orgasm really quickly and the problem is that it gets very sensitive that it hurts to touch and i am also put off.

I want to know if this has anything to do with the fact that i am still a virgin and once i have sex it will change?? is masturbation orgasm different than sex orgasm??...and why is it that it hurts and cannot stand my bf to touch me...it is really something that worries me and depresses me because i am sure it frustrates my bf and it will frustrate him if we have sex and this happens....please answer me as i really need an experts view on this...many thanks !!!

How long I last varies but when I do orgasm before my partner or even after masturbating to porn I shut off. Courteously helping my partner finish and going through the motions after an orgasm is not always an option...Personally, if I'm forced to continue having sex after having an orgasm I may lose control of my emotions and start to cry (which I don't want)! I can't always help the emotions...they embarrass me! That's why I need to orgasm at the same time as my partner ejaculates. :-( Before masturbating there is a hunger to orgasm, I'm curious about anything and everything, immediately after I orgasm I feel negative emotions and my body shuts off but I may be ready to go 15 minutes later. It's not easy on the psyche.

The Key to making your woman come and feeling satisfied is the emotional connect :)

Some medical info that you might find useful though..

Achieving orgasm
* The most common way of achieving orgasm in women is by the stimulation of clitoris
* Women can get an orgasm during vaginal intercourse, oral sex (cunnilingus), masturbation, or other types of non-penetrative sex
* Female orgasm may also be achieved by stimulation of the nipples, uterus, or other erotic zones
* At times psychological arousal may be sufficient to lead to an orgasm, for e.g. during dreaming (which may result in a nocturnal emission)
* Stimulation of an internal structure called Skene's gland plays an important part in female orgasm. In common use, this area is referred to as G-spot

Anal stimulation

"Anal orgasm" is orgasm acheived during anal stimulation, such as during anal sex, or by inserting a finger or a sex toy. Both men and women can acheive anal orgasm. Hence, anal-oral contact can still be pleasurable without stimulation of the clitoris.
Breast and nipple stimulation

A "breast orgasm" is a female orgasm that is triggered by the stimulation of a woman's breast , even the individual's nipples are stimulated and become erect.
Medical aspects of orgasm

* Orgasm in women lasts much longer than in men
* It is preceded by stiffening of the clitoris and moistening of the vaginal opening
* Just at the point of orgasm, the outer part of the vagina tightens and narrows while overall the vagina lengthens and dilates and also becomes engorged
* This is followed by muscular contractions in the uterus
* During a full orgasm, a woman's uterus, vagina, anus, and pelvic muscles go through a series of rhythmic contractions

Multiple orgasms

At times women can have a second orgasm soon after the first one without experiencing a refractory period. Many women find the subsequent climaxes to be stronger or more pleasurable than the initial one. In some women, the clitoris and nipples are very sensitive after climax, because of which further stimulation maybe painful.

***edited by moderator***web addresses not allowed