It's not a problem, I'm just really curious why it gets so sensitive.

the shape of the penis is a product of evolution - the base of the head of the penis's purpose is to remove the semen of other men from the woman, so that post-orgasm, as little of other men's semen remains to impregnate the woman. i would guess that in order to prevent the penis from removing one's own semen, the penis becomes sensitive to stop make the man want to stop sex, at least until the sperm has a chance to get out of the way.

the shape of the penis -> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3128753.stm

Hi there,
This is something that is very common in men, and should not be a thing to worry. Almost everybody feels this way after ejaculating. I don’t think that there was a study that can explain this feeling but in my opinion this is caused by the sensitive nerve endings that you have in tip of your penis. Your brain get stimulated when you have orgasm and you have release of testosterone and adrenalin in your body which makes your whole body little more sensitive then usually. Did you notice any abnormality when you ejaculate? Any pain or something similar? As long as you don’t have issues with pain I think you should be fine.
Hope this helped a bit.

its an evolution thing. If we didnt get soft and super sensitive after coming we would keep going and going which, in nature, could potentially kill your mate meaning the purpose of copulation in evolution, to produce offspring, would be hindered. Thats also why we can come so fast, to ensure your sperm get in there before a bigger more alpha male comes and takes her away from you, again, in nature. In society we wouldnt f**k someone to death or push a guy off a girl and climb on ourselves but since we're still not evolved past that on an instinctual scale, we still get sensitive and limp.

That's the stupidest thing ever! EVOLUTION. Ha ha ha. And just what happened then before it evolved that way. Good God, you evolutionist are just the stupidest people alive.

I'm guessing that your explanation is "because god".
Now THAT's the stupidest thing ever!

Do you have a better answer????

First of all, whats your BRIGHT IDEA about the subject?? I wish people would stop picking on other people because they know they're smarter than them. I bet you were one of the ones that had the question...

Good question. Easy answer. They're dead. We won. I'm not sure you know how evolution works.

You're all wrong. It's for the girls pleasure. They can tie you down, make you cum then keep rubbing the tip to torture you.

that sounds hot i should try that with him thanks for the idea

He'll thank you for it after he gets done screaming and squirming.

I Liv to have my penis played with after I cum the sensation is better the more its played wiwith luv it chewed on hard mmmmmmm

Omg its so Nice i tried it thx man

It's because your penis is happy