Hey, Im a 15 year old girl and i have been masturbauting since i was about 9. I had this friend and she taught me that it would feel good if i stick my finger inside me and "play". I have been doing this ever since but i hardly feel pleasure!! Can someone please teach me another way step by step on how to make myself feel good. btw nothing to do with toys,the faucet trick or anythig to wild just something simple thanks SO much!! X <3

Hey!

Maybe it is not necessary to do it if you do not feel an urge to do it. It might be because you are not sufficiently aroused or lubricated. Be careful if you are sticking your finger inside, it can break your hymen if you are a virgin and you may bleed. 

You did not say if you ever felt pleasure before. Did something changed lately? It also depends of how often you are doing it, because sometimes it becomes more a habit than a real need, so the body actually gets a bit bored. 

Health Guru
Have you tried just rubbing your clit with a wet finger?

Hey!
I only do this when i get the urge to do it (which is VERY often!!) Everytime i used to do it i used to feel pleasure but over the last fw months i havnt been feeling any!! :( Any new ways for me to do it? if so please tell me step by step!!

Thankyou!! :) x

Yep I have tryed all sorts but its not working :( xx

Also Im a virgin and i dont use lube x

Health Guru
For lube you only need saliva as that's a natural lube.
Have you tried humping a pillow?

ok thanks and yep still nothing x

Health Guru
Have you tried to find your gspot and to give yourself a really intense orgasm?

Still nothing... your not testing the methods out as there mentioned are you lol I'm scared to suggest something now lol
Like Blankcanvas has mentioned spit is a big help, I realize your young and there is probably not a great need for it, but if your working on the same area for a while it can make all the difference especially once you stop you may not realize how sore you've made yourself.
I think I put this in my other post to you about clitoral stimulation only and avoiding internal, just to see if this helps. It can start off nice then you think gee I'm actually loosing interest here, but if you change angle a touch or continue it can start up all over again more intense than before. A good method for clitoral stimulation is to get it to pop out a bit more than it normally would. With your left hand pull your outer lips up toward your belly, not hard just so it's taught, give your clit a lil flick with the tip of your nail, really gently as you dont want to scratch, the different texture can start off arousal faster, then you can switch to your finger. Using the tip, but flat tip of your finger rub up n down only on your clit, dont circle or go side to side just monotonously up n down. It may not be something your into, or have not tried yet, but sometimes a little visual stimulation is just enough to get you over the edge, be it a picture or something on tv or your laptop. What works for one may not do a thing for another, so its about finding what you like, it takes time, so just go with what feel sgood :)

Yep, im not really sre where abouts it is or what you are supposed to feel when you hit it? x

Health Guru
Well the easiest way to find it I would say is Google how to find your gspot and that should give you diagrams to follow what would be easier than trying to explaine it.
The feeling that most woman say you get is the urge to pee but don't stop when you get that feeling instead just relax and work through it.
The most important thing when ever you masturbate is to be relaxed and just let your body be thrilled by the feelings :-)
Hope this helps you

u need a penis instead of a finger