when my clitoris is being stimulated I feel a strong sensation. it's kind of a tingling, tickling feeling and after a few seconds it's unbearable. am I about to orgasm? or what is that feeling? I always stop myself or my boyfriend from the stimulation because I can't handle it as it gets stronger. please comment.

Health Guru
hi, some females find that with clitoral stimulation the closer they get to orgasm the more sensitive there clitoris gets until it becomes unbearable to touch like you do, try going more for indirect stimulation of your clit and see if that helps, you could also try gspot stimulation when your clit gets to sensitive.

That right there sounds like you are describing an orgasm. Right after you climax, continued touch can be too much, really unbearable. The key to enjoying your orgasm is to stop touching when you have one and just enjoy the sensation. (This is true for males as well... most don't enjoy being touched down there right after climax.)

For more intense, longer orgasms you can always try masturbation targeting the gspot. If you alternate stimulating your gspot with clitoral stimulation, it will take you longer to climax but it will be a lot better and stronger. 

Good luck and make sure to just stop if it gets too strong... waiting a while before continuing can give you stronger orgasms as well.