I'm 17 and I have been masturbating for a while I like to rub my clot but it's getting old and I go to fast. I want something different I am intrested in trying all kinds of things. Thanks(:

Health Guru
hi cherrygirl, have you ever tried to find your gspot?

I have tryed. But I just can't seem to get it? my ex could hardly ever make me come either and he was the only guy I had been with.

Health Guru
its about 2 knuckles deep on your middle finger and has a spongey texture, try that and clitoral stimulation at the same time

Okay will. Thanks(:

Health Guru
or what about getting a vibrator and trying ;-)

I have a little sparkley pink one but it's not very big And anything on my clit gets me off like wayyy fast because its so sensitive! I want something that still feels great and I don't get bored but lasts a little longer!

Health Guru
try using it internally on your gspot area.

I hav. And it feels good but it's just not that great or anything.

Health Guru
well try rubbing your clit at the same time as you do it but not to fast though. Have you ever tried ice cubes on your nipples or clit?

Okay. And no. I tryed using the vibrator on my clit while I had ice inside me and it was AMAZING! But it was so so messy!:p

Health Guru

just stick a couple towels under you to catch the drips ;-)

Okay thank you(:

I did this earlier tonight and it was AMAZING(: thank you(:

Health Guru
that's cool :-) hope it gave you great orgasms ;-) Just remember when you masturbate vary what you do and how you do it so it doesn't get boring. :-)