i want to Squirt , i want to know how to squirt please tell me .

Not everyone can squirt. Whatsoever Work with your gspot. First you have to find it tho. When you will be close to orgasm you will feel something like urge to pee. dont let it scare you. Just let it go. there you go

Only a few girls can squirt, It's not common to all girls

There are ways to help you squirt, if that is what you really want. But if you want to squirt just to say you can squirt, it probably won't work. Many females do not squirt.

It is best to be very relaxed, and have an empty bladder. Ensure your muscles are not tensed in the erogenous zones. General stimulation first, then more specific places like nipples and clit. Incorporate g-spot.

If you want step by step more detailed tips, PM me.

can u plez tell me how to squirt cuz i tried everything but im to scared to do it cuz i feel like im about to pee myself and my bf rele wants me to do it. he tryed everything but im just scared. can u plez help me. plez emaIl me thanx

Dear Brittany

Please don't show your email in public. Keep yourself safe.

Send me a private message, and I will talk to you there and give you some help.

Hi shepherd999 I'm myra, I'm use to rubbing my clit till I come an trust me its a great feeling, but I want more an I want to try how to squirt its like I haven't reach the limit yet!!! How can I do so by my self or should I ask my partner to try it, I need advice please an thanks

Dear Myra

You can do it either by yourself, or with a partner. You will have to decide that.

I can give you step by step suggestions, but it would be quite lengthy.

Send a private message (and possibly a friend request), and let me know how old you are, where you are, and whether there are any cultural or religious issues I need to be aware of. For instance, are you still a virgin? Is your hymen intact or not? If so, is this important to you?

I look forward to hearing from you, but as I am in UK (it is 23:30), I might have to reply tomorrow.

Ok I'm trying to register but its not working out with ma phone so I'll ave to use the laptop, but I'll get back to you, send me your email so we can finish our conversation!! P.S Myra

Dear Myra

It's against the rules to post email address.

You get the option to 'Send message' or 'Send Friend Request' when cursor is moved over the picture beside the name.

Are you still interested Britanny?

FYI- ALL women can squirt. The problem is that when you are climaxing you are retracting the ejaculation. The reason women do that its because they think they are simply holding back the sensation to urinate. Next time pee before having sex so your badder would be empty. Then while having sex right before you are about to orgasm release yourself by trying to pee. You can not urinate and climax at the same time. There is a valve in your uritha that prevents that (same with guys). So when you climax release yourself like you your peeing. That will flap the valve to the side where you ejaculate making it an external ejaculation. Most women ejaculate internal which the fluid goes into your badder so when you go to the bathroom after sex, thats when the fluids would be released externally.

Hi I would like details on how to squirt if u don't mind thanks

Can I diito this request?

If you feel like you're about to pee, you're doing it right. Continue! I rpomise if you 'go' before you start you won't be peeing anywhere. Just squirting.