Hi, recently I have heard that there actually is something called baby yoga and I was not so sure what this can do to my baby. How can it help? Anyway, I was reading a lot about it and I found that it can help in order to prevent a colicky pain in infants, to relieve it. Not sure how, so I am here to ask this, because now, trust me, I am willing to try. Can baby yoga or massage relieve colicky pain in infants? Did anyone try it? What are your experiences? My baby is 4 years old. 

Sure, but you have to learn a couple of techniques in order to relive your baby from a colicky pain. It is not that easy. But, it is true, I think that this is the best thing ever, because it helps. And it is not dangerous at all. Also, any type of yoga and massage can be very beneficial for your baby with colic pain. My advice is to try with a very gentle clockwise massage motion, that actually helps a lot in releasing a wind from the baby's digestive system. So, you should always massage in a clockwise direction. If you do in another way, keep in your mind that anti-clockwise could result in more discomfort.Good luck! 

Celebrity

One of the best techniques, that you can't make a mistake is so-called massage techniques that support and massage the abdomen. But you need to know that this type of massage is often really hard and uncomfortable, but it is safe and helpful. You definitely should consult a pediatrics, who can show you, step by step how to do that. Keep in your mind that you can't learn at first, but after a couple of days, you will be better in this. Also, make sure that during the massage your hands are always warm. You can use some oils as well.

Try it. You have nothing to lose. Yoga and massage have no possible risks, of course, if you know how to do it. If you don't then I would suggest you avoid it. That is pretty much simple. Anyway, if you don't know how to do that, I am sure that any private pediatric will do this for you or show you how to do it. Sure, maybe you will need to pay some extra money, but that is a really small amount of the money (if they take it in the first place). But the effect can be really good! 

Hello.
For sure, it is one of the most natural and most used treatments for the colicky pain.
Here are some tips how you should do it. It has to be very gentle, because you don't want to hurt your baby, right? So, you need to provoke this gentle but firm pressure of one warm hand on your baby's abdomen, your baby's stomach. After, you should bend your baby's knees gently up towards their tummy and rotate their knees gently clockwise around over their tummy. Hope it helps If you don't know how to do it, maybe you should ask a pediatric to help you, to show you.

Good day, good people. I am into yoga and meditation for all of my life. I did all of those even when I was pregnant with my baby. Even my hubby looked weird to me, but I can't help it - this is something that helped me in my life and this is somehow my way out of the problems. So, when I noticed that my baby is having a colicky pain, the only reasonable explanation was yoga and massage for me. My mom was against that, but I have tried to explain to her that this is my baby, not hers. I knew it how to do yoga so I did it. I saw that my baby finds it very pleasant when we are doing it. I vote for yoga and massage, it helped us. Be blessed!

I am a bit old - fashion and I think that this would be the last thing on my mind. But, I am glad that I have heard that someone find it helpful. It is nice because there is nothing more natural than this and I always vote for natural things. But this massage is something that needs to be performed carefully. I was reading about this because I found it very interesting, and I realized that massage therapy by moms while a baby is struggling with this problem can have so many benefits. Sure, the pain will go away, but not that soon as with drops, for example.