I have noticed that I am upset and easy to get angry or provoked but at the same time I know I am actually totally different kind of a person but somehow during the years I have lost these my traits. I would actually like to be what I really am but am not managing to reach that stage lately and it is probably for the tension and stress I feel lately so I have this idea of spreading love and kindness through meditation if it is possible. So is it possible that meditation could make me a better person.

With these ideas of spreading love and kindness at all already makes you a better person and that is for sure you can manage spreading love and kindness through meditation and not only that, you can make yourself feeling much better, relaxed and free of any stress and tension you feel. I meditate for many years and I surely have reached the stage of calmness and relaxation and when you are in that faze you could easily spread love and kindness all around. Meditation could also make you healthier both mentally and physically and when a person is in such good condition than it is not problem at all spreading love and kindness through meditation but also on many other ways.