What do you think about outcall massage- are they effective? Is it possible to gain the same result with the outcall massage and do I have to have some special equipment or some preparation at my home related to outcall massage? I would like to start having some massage therapy and I am often in lack of the time so what do you think about this option?

I think all the best. I am regular with my outcall massages for years now I was lucky enough to find the right massage service and have massage expert that I don't intend to change. So what is so different about outcall massage-you just need to call them, make an appointment, get prepared yourself at home-it is not like you need to have some extra equipment but the place to lay down comfortably is must of course and some sheet for covering yourself and I for else I don't know –what makes you feel more comfortable? so what is so good about outcall-massage, you don't need to go anywhere and you will get the same service with outcall massage as if you were going in massage center and plus you won't waste your time.