Hi. I am a man who is 40 years old and I work at a stock market, so I really get stressed all the time. Not to say that my life is in mess. Well, I decided to take my life back in my hands, and to get rid of all stresses. I am going to quit my job eventually, but let's go one step at a time. I heard that meditation helps you to become stress-free. Could it help, or it is just bogus?

No, it is really true. I have attended a dew of these classes, and I can say that they are really relaxing. At first I was looking at it with reserve, and I was afraid that it was a sect or something. I am taking yoga classes as well. I go to the sauna and attend acupuncture and massage. I have a lot of free time, so I don't have to worry. I just gave you a clue of what you could do. Just take a pick.

It's very helpful. But I suggest to do it first under the supervision of an expert so that you will be guided on what's best to do to achieve the benefits of meditation. Good luck with decluttering your life. You can do it!:)

I agree with auberon. Meditation is really helpful for stress free. Don't worry about meditation and it's really effective.

mantra meditation is great technique for mind relaxation. I have also founded a website which provides great tips on mantra meditation . If you want to know more on mantra meditation just click on the link below.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed