Hey , Im Fourteen And I Started Masterbation Around 8 Or 9 Years Old , I Was Young Okay And It Felt So Good . . . .Any Who When I Started my Period Yenno Puberty I Noticed My Right Vagina Lips Is Terribly and I Mean HORRIBLY Bruised And Loose And Just Ugly , See I Also Only Finger My Right Lip So That Scared Me Even More .

I Read That Vagina Lips Come Out Different But See I Dont Buy It .

I Also Been With My Bf For Almost One Year And I Told Him I Never Fingered Myself Before And Were Planning To Have Sex So Im Scared He Might Back Down Of Having Sex With Me Or Even Worse Break Up With Me.

Can Anyone Help Me In My Situation : What Can I Do You Reduce The Bruised Part ?
Or What Can I Do To Help My Lips Look More "Normal'' . 

Im A Virgin And So Is My Bf . I Stopped Masterbating Too.

-V-

Ok first of all, youre very young. I strongly suggest you dont have sex yet.. It only takes one time to get pregnant and if your bf breaks up with you over that then he dont love you. As for masterbating..theres no such thing as normal however maybe you should switch sides for a bit or maybe knock it off for a while. It aint that serious

its completely normal. i have the same thing. it can be from sitting, like with your foot smashed up against "down there" etc,but, theres many people whos vag. lips look like that. loose, ugly, crinkly? flabby! haha. if he loves u he wont care. but if he asks, u can say its normal. :)

masturbating isnormal thing..its completly natural.. but at the age of 14 screwed by bf is not a positive side..its not good at all..u can masturbate by own..its good for health..but try to avoid get screwed by others.. :)

Cheers..